1. Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte: Mix 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice with 1 cup steamed milk; add desired amount to brewed espresso or coffee and sprinkle a bit of pumpkin pie spice on top.
2. Pumpkin Spicy Oatmeal: Sprinkle ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice onto hot oatmeal and mix in; serve with milk or cream.
3. Pumpkin Pie Spice French Toast: For each egg in your French toast batter, add ¼ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice. Prepare as usual.
4. Pumpkin Spicy Soy Milk: Shake 1 cup soy milk with ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice; serve or mix with hot coffee for a pumpkin soy latte.
5. Pumpkin Pie Spice Eggnog: Mix ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice with a spoonful of prepared eggnog (for a smooth mixture), then whisk into ½ cup eggnog.
6. Pumpkin Pie Spice Yogurt: Mix ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice with one 7-ounce container 2% plain Greek yogurt; add maple syrup, honey or your preferred sweetener to taste.
7. Pumpkin Pie Spice Smoothie: In a blender, combine ½ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree, one 7-ounce container 2% Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 cup crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
8. Pumpkin Pie Spice Spread: Mix 4 ounces softened cream cheese with 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, ¼ cup chopped raisins, 1 tablespoon toasted and finely chopped pecans or raisins and 2 teaspoon honey; serve on English muffins or toast.
9. Pumpkin Spiced Granola: Toss 1 cup of your favorite granola with ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice until thoroughly mixed.
10. Pumpkin Cheesecake: Ok so this one may not be easy but the effort will be well worth it. Follow my recipe for a fluffy and perfect cheesecake. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Victoria Taylor's Pumpkin Pie Spice.