1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the pasta. Cook according to package directions for al dente.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 6 tablespoons olive oil and the Chef's Grind Black Pepper. Cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
4. Transfer 1/2 cup of pasta water to the skillet. Stir well. Then add in the butter and cheese, stirring until the cheese has melted. Add more pasta water if needed to create a creamy sauce.
5. Using tongs quickly transfer the hot pasta into the cheese-pepper mixture. Toss vigorously to coat the pasta, adding the reserved pasta water as needed.
6. Finish the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.