1. In a glass measuring cup or bowl add the water, sugar, yeast and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Let this rest for 5 to 10 minutes for the yeast to "bloom".
2. In a large bowl combine the flour and salt. Make a well in the center and add in the bloomed yeast mixture.
3. Using your hands, bring the flour mixture together from the sides and swirl until all the moisture had been absorbed. At this point the dough will look scraggly. Using your hands knead the dough on a clean surface until you have a smooth, springy dough. about 8-10 minutes.
4. Place the dough in a clean bowl with a touch of oil just to coat the surface. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and set in warm area for about an hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
5. While your dough is rising make the sauce. In a small saucepan, add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, crushed tomatoes and pizza seasoning. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 500°.
7. Divide the dough in half for 2 - 10 inch pizzas or smaller balls for mini pizzas (great for kids). Roll or press out the dough onto a lightly greased pizza pan, sheet pan or prep for pizza stone.
8. Spread your desired amount of Pizza Sauce evenly over dough to 1/2-inch of the edge. Add the mozzarella cheese and your desired toppings.
9. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.