1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat sauté 3 tablespoons butter with the onion, celery and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Add the onion mixture to a large bowl with apples, cranberries, Cranberry Apple Stuffing Blend, stale bread, stock, remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter and egg. Mix well. Add 1/4 cup remaining stock if dry.
4. Transfer to the prepared pan. Cover with foil - bake 25 minutes.
5. Uncover - bake 15 for minutes or until browned.