1. Remove corn from cobs and place in a bow
2. In a pot over medium high heat, add the stock and corn cobs. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium high heat add the butter, onions, ginger potatoes, salt, pepper and Curry Seasoning. Cook until onions are soft about 7 minutes.
4. Strain the water from the corn cobs into the saucepan with the potato mixture. Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are tender.
5. Add in the corn and coconut milk. Transfer the soup to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Garnish with cilantro, scallions and toasted coconut. Serve hot.