1. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with plastic wrap, allowing the ends to hang off the sides by 2 inches. Set aside.
2. Place 2 sleeves of graham crackers into a food processor and pulse into coarse crumbs.
3. In a mixing bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, chocolate and cinnamon, mix well. Set aside.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer add the softened vanilla ice cream and beat until creamy. Press into the prepared dish spreading into an even layer. Add half of the graham cracker mixture on top of the vanilla ice cream, pressing to adhere.
5. Place the dish in the freezer to set for 1 hour or until frozen.
6. Repeat with the chocolate ice cream and press remaining graham cracker crumbs onto the chocolate layer. Return to freezer for 1 hour to set.
7. Marshmallow Topping: In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup water and the gelatin. Let set 5 minutes to bloom.
8. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, add the egg white and salt. Beat until you have stiff peaks.
9. Meanwhile, in a 2 quart saucepan, combine the remaining 1/4 cup water with the granulated sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat until a candy thermometer reaches 245º, this should take 6-8 minutes.
10. Stir in the gelatin and vanilla. With the motor running on low, slowly stream the syrup to the egg white. Once all is combined turn the machine on high and beat until glossy and the bowl is cool to touch, about 12-15 minutes.
11. Place a sheet pan or your plate on top of the frozen dish, invert and pull the plastic wrap down. Spread the marshmallow topping over the ice cream cake. Torch the marshmallow to your desired doneness.
12. Freeze until ready to serve.