1. Pre-heat grill to medium high heat. Oil the grill (using tongs dip a folded paper towel in to canola oil and brush the grates).
2. Pour the juice of 1 lemon over the fish. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let sit for 15- 20 minutes at room temperature.
3. Meanwhile, brush the cut sides of the peaches with canola oil and place cut side down on the grill. Cook 2-3 minutes per side or until peaches are warmed and have grill marks. Remove from the grill and add to a plate. Set aside.
4. Place the fish on the grill. Cook 8-10 minutes, then flip over. Coat the fish with Honey Aleppo Pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135ºF. Remove from grill.
5. In mixing bowl combine avocado, red onion, remaining lemon juice, and cilantro. Diced the grilled peaches. Fold peaches and their juices into avocado mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve alongside or on top of the fish.
Halibut, mahi mahi or salmon can be substituted for the swordfish.