1. Prepare dressing- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, pepper and 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Oregano. Whisk the mixture together until smooth. Add in 1/2 the bleu cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate/pan (or heat oiled grill pan to medium high).
3. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, garlic, salt, 1 teaspoon Mediterranean Oregano and remaining 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Drizzle over cabbage.
4. Place cabbage cut side-down on preheated grill. Cook until cabbage is slightly wilted and charred, about 5 minutes.
5. Top each wedge with the dressing, bacon and crumble remaining bleu cheese.