1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
2. On a well floured board, roll out each puff pastry sheet to measure 12x16 inches. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
3. Lay a piece of ham, cheese and 1/4 teaspoon Herbs de Provence into each square. Fold 1 corner to middle. Dip a pastry brush in to water and paint the folded corner edge with water. Pull the opposite corner over the painted corner and press to seal. Repeat for remaining turnovers.
4. At this point the turnovers can be individually wrapped and frozen to be baked at another time. Thaw and bake as recipe follows.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes and serve warm.