1. For the chicken: In a large bowl combine the chicken, salt, black pepper, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil and 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch. Toss to coat and set aside for 20 minutes.
2. For the stir-fry sauce: In a small mixing bowl combine 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, white vinegar, chicken broth, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 2 teaspoons cornstarch and the Sesame Teriyaki Seasoning. Whisk to combine and set aside.
3. In a large wok or sauté pan over high heat, add 1 tablespoon canola oil. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a clean bowl.
4. Wipe out the wok and heat the remaining 2 tablespoons canola oil over high heat. Stir in the red bell pepper, celery, snap peas and cook for 2-3 minutes or until slightly charred.
5. Stir in the peanuts, garlic, ginger and scallions- cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add back in the chicken, cook for 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thicken and coats all ingredients. Serve hot with steamed rice.