1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Brush each ear of corn with vegetable oil.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and Smoky Paprika Chipotle or Mexican Street Corn Seasoning.
4. In a second bowl combine the cheese and cilantro.
5. Place the corn on the grill and cook, turning every 3 minutes until charred, about 9-11 minutes.
5. Remove corn from the grill and brush each ear with mayo-sour cream mixture. Then roll each ear in the cheese and cilantro mixture. Serve warm with lime wedges.