1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment or with a handheld mixer, cream the butter, and sugars for 3 minutes, or until creamy.
2. Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add in the vanilla extract.
3. Add in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and flour. Mix well. Mix until there are no streaks of flour are present.
4. Stir in the oatmeal and raisins, mix just until oatmeal and raisins are combined.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
7. Using a 1/4 cup scoop or 2 spoons, drop mounds of dough, space 2 inches apart onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper or silicone mats.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are just browned. The middle will be just set. Remove from oven, let the cookies sit on the pan for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire cooling rack. Cool completely.
9. Store cookies in an airtight container for 3 days or frozen for 2 months. Makes 48 cookies.
LIKE: Better Batter and King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour. HINT: If using King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour or a custom blend, you will need to add Xanthan Gum. Cookies/Bar Cookies, Breads, and Pizza use 1 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum for every 1 Cup GF Flour. If using Better Batter, you will need increase the liquid in the recipe by 50%. Add in small amounts until the desired moisture is reached.
OTHER: Brown Rice, Oat, Tapioca, Buckwheat, Almond, Teff, and Sorghum Flour.