1. In a zip-top bag add the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, lime juice, Sesame Teriyaki seasoning and chicken. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat add the chicken and 1/2 of the marinade, reserving the remainder. Sauté the chicken for 6-8 minutes or until internal temperate reaches 165ºF. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
3. In the same skillet over medium-high heat, add the remaining marinade, onions, carrots and cabbage. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until onions are translucent.
4. Add in the ramen noodles, wedging them between the vegetables. Cover ramen and vegetables with the stock. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until ramen is cooked.
5. Break up the ramen with a spoon. Stir in the chicken and juices to the ramen. Cover for 5 minutes allowing the chicken to warm. Serve with scallions, cilantro and lime wedges.