1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Rub all sides of roast with the olive oil and Toasted Onion Herb seasoning.
3. Heat the olive oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the meat and sear it for about 1 minute on all sides, or until the side is brown all over. Remove the roast to a plate.
4. Add broth to the bottom of the pan to deglaze, scraping bottom to release any brown bits. Add the meat back to the pan, cover and cook for 2 1/2 -3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F.
5. 30 minutes before the roast is done, add in the carrots. 5 minutes before the roast is done, stir in in the green beans and cover.
6. Let the roast sit for 15 minutes before carving.