1. In a large pot bring 2 cups of water to boil. Stir in the Asian Brining Blend. Stir until salt and sugar has dissolved.
2. Add ice cubes to the brining water and stir until melted. Then stir in 3 quarts of cold water. The water temperature should be 45°F or colder.
3. Add in the pork chops, cover and refrigerate for 3 - 6 hours.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the mango, red onion and cilantro. Zest Lime and then juice. Add zest and juice to mango salsa. stir to combine. Salsa can be made 1 day ahead.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
6. Remove the pork chops from brine and pat dry. Do not rinse!
7. Melt the butter in a cast iron or oven safe skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork chops 2-3 minutes per side or until browned. Transfer pan to oven and cook for 5-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145ºF.
8. Remove the pork from the pan, place on the cutting surface. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with mango salsa.
Fresh pineapple can be substituted for the mango. The oven time for thick cut pork chops will be 15-20 minutes.