1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin, egg, 1 tablespoon heavy cream, vanilla, granulated sugar and the Pumpkin Pie Spice. Set aside.
3. On a floured surface, roll out each crust into a 10x15 inch rectangle. Cut into 6 - 5x5 inch squares. Repeat with remaining crust.
4. Arrange 6 rectangles 2 inches apart on the prepared pan. Brush the edges with water and spoon 2 tablespoons filling into the center of each rectangle.
5. Top with the remaining crusts and press the edges together with the tines of a fork.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and remaining tablespoon of heavy cream. Drizzle over each hand pie.