1. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Meanwhile make an ice water bath. Set aside.
3. Add the carrots to the boiling water- cook for 2 minutes. Remove the carrots and immediately add them to the ice water bath to stop the cooking process. Keep the boiling water for the noodles.
4. Follow the directions on the noodle package to cook.
5. In a large bowl whisk together the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and Sesame Teriyaki seasoning. Add the carrots and noodles to the dressing and toss to coat. Top with scallions. Serve immediately.