1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Set aside.
2. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, pulse flour, salt and New Orleans Seasoning until combined. Then add in cheese and butter. Pulse until dough is smooth and has texture of play-dough.
3. Transfer dough to plastic wrap or parchment paper and roll into a cylinder shape. Chill for 20 minutes.
4. Cut dough into 1/4 inch thick slices. Press dough with the tines of a fork with in both directions to flatten. Dip your fork in water to prevent dough from sticking. Pipe onto prepared pan, arranging 1 inch apart.
5. Bake 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container for 1 week or freeze for 1 month.
Pro Tip: If you have a cookie press opt for the rectangular or star disk.
LIKE: Better Batter, King Arthur Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour, or Corn Flour. HINT: You can use any of the flours listed above. We also use Garbanzo and Quinoa flours in savory baking. OTHER: Mixed Bean Flours or Potato Flour.
Do not used pre-shredded cheese as it has a coating that does not allow the cheese to blend well in these crackers.