1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Wash the chicken inside and out and pat dry. Rub the olive oil all over the chicken and put the lemon pieces inside the stuffing cavity.
3. Place the chicken in a roasting pan and coat the chicken with Tuscan, working with your hands to loosen the skin from the breast, rubbing the Tuscan between the skin and the breast meat. Salt the chicken to taste inside and out.
4. Place a loose sheet of foil on the chicken and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 30-45 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160˚F.
5. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
6. When serving this dish spoon some of the natural juices from the roasting pan onto the sliced chicken.